2017-18 Week 14 BELOW
- Minnesota State and Northern Michigan have clinched playoff berths.
- Bemidji State and Alaska-Anchorage have two games in hand on the rest of the league and will play every weekend from here out.
- Michigan Tech (74%) at Ferris State
- Bowling Green (83%) at Lake Superior
- Northern (87%) at Anchorage
- Bemidji (78%) at Alabama-Huntsville
The playoff run will be fun! Sweeps all around by the home teams will put us to five teams in the playoffs with Ferris, Alaska, Huntsville, Lake State, and UAA vying for the final three spots. The common series remaining between the five teams are: FSU at UAF in Week 16, LSSU at UAA in Week 17 and FSU/LSSU and UAA/UAF in the final week.
Completed A tiebreakers: UAH over UAA (2-1-1), MTU over UAF (4-0-0), BSU over FSU (3-0-1), BGSU tied with MSU (2-2-0), MTU over LSSU (2-0-2), MSU tied with NMU (2-2-0), NMU over FSU (4-0-0).