|Bemidji State||1 - 100%|
|Michigan Tech||2 - 100 %|
|Minnesota State||3 - 100 %|
|Bowling Green||4 - 65.91%||5 - 34.09%|
|Ferris State||4 - 34.09%||5 - 65.91%|
|Alaska||6 - 100%|
|Lake Superior||7 - 84.25%||8 - 14.60%||9 - 1.16%|
|Northern Michigan||7 - 14.60%||8 - 53.85%||9 - 31.56%|
|Alabama-Huntsville||7 - 1.16%||8 - 31.56%||9 - 67.29%|
|Alaska-Anchorage||10 - 100%|
I’d like to thank the league for putting out a press release so I didn’t have to work on this at work, and I’d like to thank the teams for making it easy on me — we know half of the results already. Here’s what’s left:
- Bowling Green and Ferris State are tied at 41 points, and the Falcons own the tiebreaker.
- Lake Superior is at 8-3-3-13/33, Northern Michigan is at 9-1-2-15/31, and Alabama-Huntsville is at 9-0-3-15/30.
- Lake Superior makes the playoffs as the 7th seed if they get a win tonight in regulation or overtime. They also get 7th as long as they have more points than Northern Michigan, who wins at B.
- Northern Michigan makes the playoffs at the 7th seed if they pass or equal Lake Superior in the standings unless Alabama-Huntsville ties the two at 33, which takes the Lakers losing and Northern winning in 3×3 or the shootout and the Chargers winning over Bowling Green.
- Lake Superior finishes in 8th if Northern passes or ties them without Huntsville doing the same. UAH winning the three-way tiebreaker is the only way that LSSU misses the playoffs.
- Northern Michigan finishes in 8th anytime they stay ahead of Huntsville but don’t pass Lake State.
- The NMU-UAH tiebreaker is fun: at 33, UAH wins at B; at 32, at D; at 31, at C. That’s just wacky.